The OPSFA Summer School in Nijmegen, which was originally planned for August 2020, has been postponed to 2021.
The new dates are: August 9-13, 2021.
The summer school is organized by Erik Koelink (Nijmegen) and Walter van Assche (KU Leuven).
Lecturers and tentative topics:
- Numerical analysis: quadratures and Krylov spaces, Daan Huybrechs (KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Matrix valued orthogonal polynomials, Pablo Román (Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Argentina)
- Hypergeometric functions of several variables and harmonic analysis, Margit Rösler (Universität Paderborn, Germany)
- Orthogonal polynomials and quantum information/computing, Luc Vinet (Université de Montréal, Canada)
- Number theory and special functions: modular functions, Wadim Zudilin (Radboud Universiteit, the Netherlands)