I am currently co-organizing the following conferences:
- 16th OPSFA (International symposium on orthogonal polynomials, special functions and applications), CRM Montreal, postponed to July 2022; main organizer: Luc Vinet, Montreal.
- Modern Analysis related to root systems with applications, coorganized with J.-P. Anker, P. Graczyk, P. Sawyer. CIRM (Luminy), October 18-22, 2021.
Some further upcoming meetings:
- OPSFA summer school, Radboud University Nijmegen, postponed to 2022
- Noncommutative Conference, Analysis and PDE Center, Ghent University, August 18-20, 2020 (online)
- Probabilistic Aspects of Harmonic Analysis, Bedlewo, May 11-15, 2020 (cancelled)
- Hypergeometry, Integrability and Lie theory, Lorentz Center Leiden, December 7-11, 2020 (online)