Our current research interests:
- Dunkl-Cherednik theory and special functions associated with root systems
- analysis and special functions on symmetric cones
- asymptotic harmonic analysis
- convolution algebras and hypergroups
- applications: random walks on algebraic structures, quantum integrable models
- Probabilistic potential theory
- Lévy processes
- Littlewood-Paley theory
Editorial activities (M. Rösler):
- Studies in Applied Mathematics, member of the editorial board.
- C. Dunkl, P. Forrester, M. de Jeu, M. Rösler, Y. Xu (eds.): Special issue on Dunkl operators and related topics, SIGMA, 2009.
- P. Graczyk, M. Rösler, M. Yor (eds.): Harmonic and Stochastic Analysis of Dunkl Processes, Travaux en cours 71, Hermann, Paris, 2008.